You should be fine, no problem with the number of fields

-----Original Message-----
From: John Z [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 12:23 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Question on number of fields in a document.

Hi

I had a question related to number of fields in a document. Is there any
limit to the number of fields you can have in an index.

We have around 25-30 fields per document at present, about 6 are keywords,
Around 6 stored, but not indexed and rest of them are text, which is
analyzed and indexed fields. We are planning on adding around 24 more fields
, mostly keywords.

Does anyone see any issues with this? Impact to search or index ?

Thanks
ZJ