Can you be a little more precise about how you process your documents?

1) What's your analyser? SimpleAnalyzer?
2) How do you parse the query? Out-of-the-box QueryParser?

> can we not enter space or do an OR search with two words one of which
> has a wildcard ?

Simple answer, yes.

Complicated answer, words are delimited by your tokeniser. That's included
in your analyser (hence my question above). The asterix syntax comes
from using a query parser that transforms the query into a PrefixQuery
object.

sv

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Robinson Raju w Hi ,