Hi

 the major issue is that when using FSDirectory and indexing to a directory there are
no missing enteries
  where as when indexed using RAMDirectory i get missing enteries

   currently i am investigating which are the missing enteries, since the application
is configures to shutdown in
  the event of Exception either all get indexed or none

  Rupinder