Range queries use a lexicographic (dictionary) order.  So, assuming all
your values are positive, you need to ensure that the integer part of
each number has a fixed number of digits (pad with leading 0's).  The
fractional part should be fine, although 1.0 will follow 1.  If you have
negative numbers you need to pad an extra 0 on the left of the
positives, start the negatives with -, and invert the magnitude of the
negatives (so they go in the other order).

Your actual example below should work as is, except that 10 will not be
in the range since 10.00 is strictly after 10.  However, this won't work
without the padding assuming you have any prices with at an integer part
of other than exactly two digits (e.g., 10 is before 6, but after 06).

Chuck

Price