Many thanks to everybody for interesting info

Regards and have a nice day
J.

sergiu gordea <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
25.10.2004 17:05
Please respond to "Lucene Users List"

        To:     Lucene Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:     (bcc: Iouli Golovatyi/X/GP/Novartis)
        Subject:        Re: Need advice: what Word/Excel/PowerPoint lib to use?
        Category:

of course POI, for open source.
There are some commercial products based on POI also.

for WORD consider textmining.org
for XLS, POI does anything you need
for powerpoint  there is one commercial (it's about 1000$), but you can
also find some source code in archives.

 All the best,

  Sergiu