Hi Lucene list,

We have the need for analysed and 'not analysed/not tokenised' clauses
within one query.  Imagine an unparsed query like:

+title:"Hello World" +path:Resources\Live\1

In the above example we would want the first clause to use
StandardAnalyser and the second to use an analyser which returns the
term as a single token.  So a parsed result might look like:

+(title:hello title:world) +path:Resources\Live\1

Would anyone have any suggestions on how this could be done?  I was
thinking maybe the QueryParser would have to be changed/extended to
accept a separator other than colon ":", something like "=" for example
to indicate this clause is not to be tokenised.  Or perhaps this can all
be done using a single analyser?

Regards (and excuse the disclaimer),
--Leto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

Information in this transmission is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or dissemination of the
information is unauthorised and you should delete/destroy all copies and notify
the sender. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of the
information contained in this transmission.

This disclaimer has been automatically added.