From: Otis Gospodnetic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 4:48 PM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Re: Index delete failing

This smells like a Windows issue.  It is possible that something in your
JVM is still holding onto the index directory (for example,
FSDirectory), and Winblows is not letting you remove the directory.  I
bet this will work if you exit the JVM and run java.io.file.delete()
without calling Lucene.  Sorry, my Windows + Lucene experience is
limited.

Otis