Hello,

I was just trying that...

QueryParser qp = new QueryParser("field AND field", new StandardAnalyzer());
Query query = qp.parse("name:\"john\" AND age:[10 TO 16]");

It works fine with this. Do I need to specify that QueryParser should
expect things in order
"field AND field". Or can I do without it?

The static method of QueryParser.parse(String , String, Analyzer) -
expects the first string to be the query and second to be the field.

Thanks

Regards
Sunil