I think that depends on what you want to do.  The Lucene demo parser does
simple mapping of HTML files into Lucene Documents; it does not give you a
parse tree for the HTML doc.  CyberNeko is an extension of Xerces (uses the
same API; will likely become part of Xerces), and so maps an HTML document into
a full DOM that you can manipulate easily for a wide range of purposes.  I
haven't used JTidy at an API level and so don't know it as well -- based on its
UI, it appears to be focused primarily on HTML validation and error
detection/correction.

I use CyberNeko for a range of operations on HTML documents that go beyond
indexing them in Lucene, and really like it.  It has been robust for me so far.

Chuck