"stillHere"

Capital H.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kauler, Leto S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lucene Users List" <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 6:40 PM
Subject: RE: Parsing The Query: Every document that doesn't have a field
containing x

First thing that jumps out is case-sensitivity.  Does your olFaithFull
field contain "stillHere" or "stillhere"?

--Leto

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER

Information in this transmission is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or
dissemination of the information is unauthorised and you should
delete/destroy all copies and notify the sender. No liability is accepted
for any unauthorised use of the information contained in this transmission.

This disclaimer has been automatically added.