Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that the new version of Luke, the Lucene Index Toolbox, is available for download at:

        http://www.getopt.org/luke

You can find the full list of changes and new functionality at the URL above. The most interesting addition is the introduction of a scripting framework based on Mozilla Rhino JavaScript engine. Two of the new plugins (Custom Similarity designer, and the Scripting console) make use of this framework.

To all people who provided their comments, suggestions, bug-fixes and patches - thank you! If you feel I missed your input in this release, please keep nagging... ;-)

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki