The monthly expiry thing STILL makes me angry. It has to go. Let data run
out and they can "steal" the airtime but for F$%$% sake not the time.

From: lug-boun...@linux.or.ug [mailto:lug-boun...@linux.or.ug] On Behalf Of
Kyle Spencer
Sent: 24 July 2013 13:05
To: Uganda Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [LUG] [TechPost] Airtel Vs Orange Uganda Data Service
Deathmatch - TechPost

My data didn't run out; my bundle expired. No warning. Lost 20k after being
silently switched to the psycho pay-as-you-go rate.

On Jul 24, 2013 12:58 PM, "Mike Barnard" <mike.barna...@gmail.com
<mailto:mike.barna...@gmail.com> > wrote:

On 19 July 2013 11:08, Kyle Spencer <k...@stormzero.com
<mailto:k...@stormzero.com> > wrote:

Orange likes to rob me blind when my data bundle runs out or expires; I
recieve no SMS warning yet they start charging me for data at a ridiculous
rate. I had a friend lose nearly 100k this way.

eh! It seems I am a few of the folk who receive an sms alerting me that I
have now used 80% of my data. When my data is used up, I get like 4 or 5
simultaneous SMS's alerting me that my data bundle is used up. And all this
with out asking for it...

On Jul 19, 2013 11:05 AM, "Joseph Kasoma" <jkkas...@gmail.com