Hi everyone,

I thought this might be relevant to some of you even though it's
somewhat off-topic:

GamersNights is hosting a LAN party & PC gaming tournament on
Saturday, September 21st. The event is sponsored by Orange Uganda and
will take place at Alleygators Bowling Alley in Garden City.

Two mobile phones will be given away as prizes to the tournament
winners. In addition, free GamersNights t-shirts will go to the first
30 people who arrive at the event.

Games will include Call of Duty 4, Trackmania Nations Forever, Team
Fortress 2, Quake 3, Armagetron, Doom, and more! Copies of the games
will be shared at the event, so don't worry if you don't have them
pre-installed. In addition, we will have an Xbox and PS3 gaming
lounge.

If you wish to attend, you must register here:
http://gamersnights-orange.eventbrite.com/

Note that spectators are welcome but you *must* bring your own
computer if you wish to play. Food and drinks (including beer) will be
available at discounted prices.

For more information about GamersNights, go here: http://www.gamersnights.com

Fore more information about Alleygators, visit their website here:
http://gardencityleisure.com/alleygators.html

Regards,
Kyle Spencer