Not sure whether the mifi supports wireless bridging.

You say your router is a 3g router. Does that mean it can accept a sim card
and connect to a 3g network?

My Vodafone LTE purchase came with two sim cards that are on the same
subscription. So I use one in a mifi and one in a 4g usb modem that's
connected to my wireless router for my home network.

Gives me the best of both worlds.