Hello,

I've come to ponder on this question for a while now without very
satisfying answers and I would appreciate some pointers from people working
with ISP/Govt authorities in the sector.

Here's the thing; 20Mbps unlimited by Zuku fibre (
http://zuku.co.ke/internet/fiber-packages) is only 4,499 Ksh (Ugx 157,465).
Safaricom Fibre-To-Home has almost similar packages. That amount in
comparison only gives you about 15GB on any mobile telecom in Uganda.

1Mbps unlimited link by most telecom in Uganda is about $325 (Ugx
1,200,000). So our neighbors in Kenya are getting 10 times more bandwidth
at about 7 times less the amount!!! The gap is too huge to ignore. Please I
would like to know why if anyone is in position to answer. Thanks.

--
Thanks & regards,
David Okwii,

Christ in me the Hope of Glory(Col.1:27)