Squid and SquidGuard should install as modules for pfSense easily through
the GUI, and the various settings should be well documented within the
modules and also on the Internet generally.

For example:
https://turbofuture.com/internet/URL-Filtering-How-To-Configure-SquidGuard-in-pfSense

--
Cell/WhatsApp/Signal: +256790884905 <0790%20884905>