Hola a todos:

Sigo con mi problema para implementar php con MySQL support, lo que sigue es
la respuesta que me di� Rasmus Lerdorf a mi consulta (es uno de los
desarrolladores de PHP!!!).
Les mando copia de su respuesta justamente porque no estoy seguro de si
entend� bien que me quiso decir :-)))... y para colmo, tampoco he encontrado
hasta ahora ninguna version "non threaded" de las librer�as de clientes
MySQL...

Espero vuestra ayuda con desesperaci�n :-)
Gracias desde ya,
Saludos,
Alejandro

----- Original Message -----
From: Rasmus Lerdorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: alejandrowilliams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 5:28 PM
Subject: Re: Question about php 3.0.16


> You need a non threaded version of the MySQL client libraries.  A search
> through the mailing list archives would have turned this up for you.
>
> -Rasmus
>
> On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, alejandrowilliams wrote:
>
> > Hello Mr Rasmus Lerdorf:
> >
> > I have a question regarding some problem that I didn�t be able to
resolve with the available documentation so far, so I come to you:
> >
> > I am not able to load de module libphp3.so with-mysql in my apache.
After I follow all the steps the apache (httpd daemon) doesn�t run
correctly. It doesn�t start and of course I�m not able to see the web pages
hosted by it... as soon I restart the httpd with the old version of php
(3.0.15 without MySQL support) it does run correctly.
> > Any hint?
> > Now I have this version of PHP running: www.macss.net/info.php3 (3.0.15
without MySQL support)  and I would rather have the 3.0.16 with MySQL
support that I�m not able to load into apache correctly.
> >
> > I did search for documentation in this subject, but nothing seems to
explain this problem in particular. I have the same version of PHP and
Apache working fine in another computer so I know It can work. but, as I
said, the same steps that lead me to success in the local server
implementation, doesn�t work in the real remote server ...
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Alejandro Williams
> > Rosario
> > Argentina
> >
>

Responder a