Subject:        New Version Notification for draft-sheffer-acme-star-02.txt
Date:   Sat, 27 May 2017 13:06:24 -0700
From:   internet-dra...@ietf.org
To: Oscar de Dios <oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>, Yaron Sheffer <yaronf.i...@gmail.com>, Thomas Fossati <thomas.foss...@nokia.com>, Diego Lopez <diego.r.lo...@telefonica.com>, Oscar Gonzalez de Dios <oscar.gonzalezded...@telefonica.com>

A new version of I-D, draft-sheffer-acme-star-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yaron Sheffer and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-sheffer-acme-star
Revision:       02
Title:          Use of Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR) Certificates to
Delegate Authority over Web Sites
Document date:  2017-05-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-acme-star-02
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sheffer-acme-star-02
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sheffer-acme-star-02

Abstract:
   This memo proposes two mechanisms that work in concert to allow a
   third party (e.g., a content delivery network) to terminate TLS
   sessions on behalf of a domain name owner (e.g., a content provider).

   The proposed mechanisms are:

The IETF Secretariat