In functions like lnd_send and lnd_recv, what's the protocol around use of the
iov and kiov which come in with the lntmsg?  Is it safe to copy pointers to
them, or do I need to copy the contents?  I guess this is another way of
asking whether the lntmsg is going to hang around unmolested until
lnet_finalize().

I suppose the same question could be asked about the hdr as well.  If the
lntmsg really is safe until finalize, presumably it's safe for me to just keep
a pointer to him, or anything contained within him, as needed, eh?