Daniel,

It looks like your OST backend storage device may be having an issue. I
would check the health and stability of the backend storage device or raid
you are using for an OST device. It wouldn't likely cause a system reboot of
your OSS system. There may be more problems, hardware and/or OS related that
are causing the system to reboot in addition to Lustre complaining that it
can't find the OST storage device.

Others here on the list will likely give you a more detailed answer. The
storage device is the place i would look first.

--Jeff

--
Jeff Johnson

jeff.john...@aeoncomputing.com
www.aeoncomputing.com
t: 858-412-3810 x101   f: 858-412-3845
m: 619-204-9061

4905 Morena Boulevard, Suite 1313 - San Diego, CA 92117