..And of course Intel has some online training -

On 10/12/16, 11:46 PM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Dilger, Andreas"
 on behalf of andreas.dil...@intel.com<mailto:andreas.dil...@intel.com>> wrote:

Probably the best brief overview of the Lustre architecture is available on the
Wikipedia page:

For starting to use/test Lustre, there is a howto guide on the wiki:

Cheers, Andreas
Andreas Dilger
Lustre Principal Architect
Intel High Performance Data Division

On 2016/10/12, 06:27, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Aditya"