I think that this is the same issue reported under LU-9853. Could you please
add any additional info there to assist whichever engineer ends up working on
this? Thanks!

On 8/8/17, 8:18 AM, "lustre-discuss on behalf of Vicker, Darby (JSC-EG311)"
<lustre-discuss-boun...@lists.lustre.org on behalf of darby.vicke...@nasa.gov>