Hi,

I'm testing LNET multi-rail with 2.10.3 and I ran into some questions that I couldn't find in the documentation or elsewhere.

As I understand the design document "Dynamic peer discovery" will make it possible to discover multi-rail peer without adding them manually? Is that functionality in 2.10.3?

Will failover work without doing anything special? I've tested with two IB ports and unplugging resulted in no I/O from client and replugging didn't resolve it.

How do I make and active/passive setup? One example I would really like to see in the documentation, is the obvious o2ib-tcp combination, where tcp is used if o2ib is down and fails back if it comes op again.

Anyone using MR in production? Done at bit of testing with dual ib on both server and client and had a few crashes.

Cheers,
Hans Henrik