Hi all,

(don't know if it isn't a bit early to complain yet, but)
I have upgraded an OSS and MDS von 2.10.2 to 2.11.0, just installing the downloaded rpms - no issues here, except when mounting the MDS:

> LDISKFS-fs (drbd0): Unrecognized mount option "context="unconfined_u:object_r:user_tmp_t:s0"" or missing value

This mount option is visible also by 'tunefs.lustre --dryrun', so I followed a tip on this list from last May and did

> tunefs.lustre --mountfsoptions="user_xattr,errors=remount-ro" /dev/drbd0

= keeping the rest of the mount options. Afterwards the mount worked.

I checked, I formatted this MDS with

> mkfs.lustre --reformat --mgs --mdt --fsname=hebetest --index=0
--servicenode=10.20.1.198@o2ib5 --servicenode=10.20.1.199@o2ib5
--mgsnode=10.20.1.198@o2ib5 --mgsnode=10.20.1.199@o2ib5
--mkfsoptions="-E stride=4,stripe-width=20 -O flex_bg,mmp,uninit_bg" /dev/drbd0

Just the defaults here?
Where did the unknown mount option come from, and what does it mean anyway?

Regards,
Thomas