Hi, Mark Hahn

Very appreciate for your detailed reply.
And sorry for the ambiguous description.
For some reasons, we decided not to expand on the lustre filesystem already
exists; so  what I want to know is the number of lustre filesystems that a
client can mount on the same time .

Best regards.

Mark Hahn <h...@mcmaster.ca> 于2020年7月16日周四 下午3:00写道: