From: lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss-boun...@lists.lustre.org> on behalf of
Michael DiDomenico via lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org>
Sent: Monday, March 7, 2022 12:44 PM
To: Nathan Dauchy <ndau...@nvidia.com>
Cc: lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org <lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org>
Subject: Re: [lustre-discuss] 2.14 against mofed 5.5.1.0.3.2-rhel7.9

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 12:28 PM Nathan Dauchy via lustre-discuss
<lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org> wrote:

> Likely your issue will be resolved in 2.15.  You could try applying the patch
> from here:
> https://jira.whamcloud.com/browse/LU-15417
> Build lustre on MOFED 5.5

ah, okay, looks like someone beat me to it...

i'm not sure i'm ready to switch up to 2.15.  does anyone know how far
the server and clients version can deviate?  i'm on 2.12 srv and 2.14
client.  i seem to recall a chart sometime back, but i can't find it
now