Hi

It looks like the ‘./configure’ command was not successful. Did you check it?
Also, please copy/paste terminal output as text and not as a picture.

Aurélien

De : lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss-boun...@lists.lustre.org> au nom de Nick
dan via lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org>
Répondre à : Nick dan <nickdan2...@gmail.com>
Date : mardi 24 janvier 2023 à 09:31
À : "lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org" <lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org>,
"lustre-discuss-requ...@lists.lustre.org"
<lustre-discuss-requ...@lists.lustre.org>,
"lustre-discuss-ow...@lists.lustre.org" <lustre-discuss-ow...@lists.lustre.org>
Objet : [EXTERNAL] [lustre-discuss] Lustre with ZFS Install

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

Hi,

We are trying to use ZFS with Lustre referring to the link:
https://wiki.lustre.org/Lustre_with_ZFS_Install#Build_ZFS

We are using the following steps to do so and getting error while making rpms.

git clone
git://git.whamcloud.com/fs/lustre-release.git<http://git.whamcloud.com/fs/lustre-release.git>
cd lustre-release/
sh ./autogen.sh
./configure --disable-ldiskfs

make rpms (When we are doing make rpms, we are getting the following error)
(Error attached in ss below)
[root@sv01 lustre-release]# make rpms
make: *** No rule to make target 'rpms'.  Stop.