Dear Ariel and All:
 The Vallet editions from the Dutch lute society are reasonably priced, as
I recall, and of quite good quality.
Yours,
Jim

                      "arielabramovich"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                      able.es>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  vallet

                      10/05/2003 11:18

                      AM

Dear friends,
                    The main reason why I was asking for Vallet in any =
digital format, is because I find the prices of some editions totally =
out of proportions with my income as a professional musician.
                    There's no justification for example for Minkoff=B4s =
prices, and there's no reason why I should be struggling only to have =
access to my working and study's material.
                    I guess you might have discussed this item before, =
but as I haven't, I just wanted to make clear that I'm totally against =
paying an absurd amount of money for a book, while I will happily pay =
for something with a  reasonable price (Spes is a good example of the =
second option, having mentioned the other side).
                    Thanks.
                    Best,
                           Ariel.