>> To some it's both.
>

> Of course, you are correct...to a certain degree.  But again, I was not
> trying to address the conducting of the business of life under an
> oppressive, tyrannical regime.  In most places of the world music is
> legally available to everybody.  Nobody would deny me the right to procure
> transportation; I can't afford a Ferrari so I drive a used Saturn.  Nobody
> would deny me the right to sustenance; I can't afford to nightly sup on
> caviar, so I have come to favor the burrito place on the corner.  Nobody
> would deny me the right to make music; I can't afford Minkoff Editions, so
> I swap for xerographic copies of PD material amongst friends.
Of course, you are correct...to a certain degree. Capitalism is not simply
about buying only what we can afford. It is actively working to separate us
from our money by making us buy.  Anyone unwilling to play mouse in this
game is subversive. Offering cut-price or free merchandise [or sharing] is
called "dumping". Hence that squealing from Club View Road.
RT