Dear List,

while fully aware, that new editions of lute music take time, are nowadays
rare and far in between, I would still like to make a small inventory of
works that I know of are in the making, and would much appreciate if any of
you have more info about the current state of progress concerning these:

1. Mus Ms 40032, ed. Miles Dempster / John Griffiths.

2. "The Lute Music of Fabrizio Dentice and his Neapolitan Circle", ed. Dinko
Fabris / John Griffiths (AR-editions)

3. Mus. Ms. 266, (Herwarth) Marco Fascicle, ed. Arthur Ness

4. Castelfranco Veneto MS, ed. Franco Rossi

Any others I don't know about?

Expectantly

Göran