Arne,
You could write her a letter, unfortunately she has no e-mail, she's in
her seventies but still working, especially on Flemish luteplayers and
lutecomposers from the "Ancien régime".
I can give you her postal address. Most of her writings are published in
flemish (dutch). She will feel happy finding people interested in Adrian
Denss.

Greet Schamp
Belgium