Another 20-lb maine coon cat --I'm expecting a good string harvest
someday-- a bunch of 6-c lutes of various sizes and a renaissance
guitar.

Sean

By the way, Arto, this is the week when the tarantulas wander the
hilltops in mid-coast California. Quite a sight, especially if you're
not expecting them.