  From: Rob MacKillop<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: 'Lute net'<mailto:lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
  Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:04 AM
  Subject: [LUTE] Re: Theorbo tablature

  Thanks David!

  Rob

  -----Original Message-----
  From: David Cassetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: 13 November 2005 17:44
  To: Lute net

     Rob,
     If you're looking for PDF you can use the free net distillery to convert
  .ps
     to .pdf
     [1]http://www.babinszki.com/distiller
     Just make sure to rename the file to have a .ps (not .eps) extension
  before
     you upload it.
     P.S. thanks very much for the nice recordings.
     Best,
     David
     Rob MacKillop wrote:

  Great resource, Gordon, but how many of us have a Postscript printer?

  Rob