I'd say the bridge placement and shell's wood choice and spacers look
WV as do the inlaid frets. On the other hand, the depth of the shell
and lack of the funky endclasp make me wonder. Interesting pegwork on
the 1st and 9th courses. Weren't WV strings traditionally held behind
the bridge w/ a button arrangement? Might it be a Wandervogel w/ some
custom work?

Wasn't there a similar instrument on the cover of a record album of
Respighi's Ancient Airs in the 70's?

Sean