Hei Juan!

Michel Cardin mentions several pieces in the London manuscript where
courses 9, 10 and 11(!) are fretted. Tim Crawford has pointed that the
sonata in f-minor S-C 21 might have been modified to suit the swan neck
lute, since the London version contains deep E naturals in the allemande
and sarabande which have been transposed up one octave in the Dresden
version.

mvh
Are Vidar Boye Hansen, from Norway