Sounds like a good line-up to me: got the early and late covered, the
long-time players, the johnny-come-latelys, serious big names, great
teachers and some seriously above-average concerts from names you've
always wondered about.

Then there's the other folks who show up: folks who ask good questions
in class, folks who've tried that string set-up you were going to,
folks who scoot over and invite you over to their table, folks w/ a
'this' lute or a 'his' lute, folks w/ a cool duet, folks selling
facsimiles, mod eds and cds, folks w/ edifying stories, awful jokes and
dubious tuning tricks. Folks definitely getting the lute thing for a
week.

Sean