Fellow lutenetters and potential gambling buddies

I think we should start a lute cd "pool" to
see which lute cd has sold the most copies in the last
6 months..................how's  about 5 bucks a pop?
---anybody live in Nevada - I think we can run it from
there.....odds anyone? (I'd love to win that - I need
$ for strings for my 13 course dm rig - better yet -
maybe with all this lute on the airwaves
hub-bub the gigs will start pouring in like
crazy.......)

SS - stung