This request has been fulfilled thanks to quick-off-the-mark David van
Ooijen, who supplied me with a fantastic copy.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 January 2007 13:40
To: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Vallet - Gaillarde du comte essex

Dear All,

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of Vallet's version of the Earl of
Essex Galliard which they could send to me.  I can't find it online in any
of the usual places and was hoping that someone out there might have an
e-mailable version.  Fronimo, Django, PDF, Tab, scans - all welcome!

Thanks,

Peter