And don't forget about practicing with "regular" notation. It is *really*
useful especially when it comes to playing with other musicians. Stefan
Lundren's
"Renaissance Lute" book is an oldy but goody, and I just found out that he
has a lot of great stuff online at

http://www.luteonline.de/

This also has a TON of music
http://www.gerbode.net/