Van: John Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: zondag 6 mei 2007 17:32
Aan: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Onderwerp: [LUTE] Tablature search

Hi,

I'm trying to find the music for a couple of pieces, and would be
grateful if anyone could point me in the right direction.  Obviously a
free internet download (as at
http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/tab-serv/tab-serv.cgi ) would be very
nice!  But I'm also perfectly willing to buy the music if need be.

The pieces are: Calata ala spagnola detto terzetti (Joan Ambrosio
Dalza), and
Pavana muy llana para taner (Diego Pisador)

This list continues to be a great source of both inspiration and
instruction - Many thanks to you all!

John Scott