Guy wrote:

>That makes at least two of us, although I confess to only limited experience
>with a longbow. At least I don't use those silly contraptions with cables
>and pulleys that pass for bows these days...

Make that three. And while I don't shoot a traditional English longbow I do
shoot a traditional Magyar style horse bow. I also recently picked up a booklet
on the science of using a thumb ring. Hmmm, now should I shoot thumb under or
thumb over?

Regards,
Craig

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com