> I recently watched a YouTube clip with PO'D, from some
> instructional TV
> program, where he played the Poulton #73 (Molinaro-dubious-very-fine)
> Fantasia with "dedillo" in the final show-off. I thought that was
> cool, as I
> play it differently.

Let me gently suggest that you watch the video again. He is playing
the tremolo with a normal thumb-index alternation. If you're not
convinced, download the video and watch it with a viewer where you
can go frame by frame. It's quite clear.

(TubeTV + QuickTime will work on a Mac, can't help with the Redmond
product.)

Bob

"My lute is strung entirely in gut.", said Tom sheepishly.