Dan,

I am sorry, in that I do not have it. I can try to get it for you & will let you know if I do.

I do not think that it was ever commercially available. I consulted Howard Mayer Brown & found in that it was in a printed book by Holborne. I will ask the collective wisdom of the lute net, & if anyone has it, so send it to me. If so, I wil forward it!

ed