To: "Jelma van Amersfoort" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Martin Shepherd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 5:18 AM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: true amateurs

Hi,
I have uploaded my version of the Canone by Francesco da Milano.
I played a renaissance lute, the canon voice is played by an early harp.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/aba36444-e39e-4002-b6d9-e362d421aadf/Canone-di-Francesco-da-Milano

Enjoy.
Giuliano

Jelma van Amersfoort ha scritto:
Same here, does not work on my mac either (Firefox nor Safari). And
after all the happy reviews I am becoming curious :-)