I've just noticed a small error in the second piece (the one from Hirsch, bar 19, event 3) which is correctly described in the critical notes but the note in question wasn't correct in the tab - I've fixed it now, so if you downloaded the ft2, tab, or pdf versions of this piece you might want to do so again to get the correct version.

Also Wayne found extra spaces in the tab files which were due to me forgetting to use "packed" spacing when exporting from Fronimo - that problem is also fixed.

Martin