Yes, those are the three pieces in order of appearance.

My information came from Bryan Prud'homme's 1992 University of Colorado PhD
dissertation on the theorbo works of Robert de Visee, of which I bought a
copy a few years ago in a fit of enthusiasm for RdV.  He's picked up two of
the titles from concordances.  I don't know where the third one (Or dites
Marie) came from.

Anyone know if Bryan is still active in the lute world?