How amazing.  I never noticed this before.  But yes, Francesco's Richafort
De mon triste deplaisir (Ness 121) follows the melody of Pastyme right the
way through from beginning to end.

Anyone know the words of the Richafort?  'De mon triste deplaisir' seems a
long way away from 'Pastyme with good companye'!

--
Peter Martin
Belle Serre