Actually, the setting is by Thomas Ford.

It is found in a setting for three voices in MUS. 736-8 at Christ
Church, Oxford, which appears to be an adaptation of a solo song - see

http://library.chch.ox.ac.uk/music/page.php?set=Mus.+736--8

There is a recording of the song in the CD "Songs and Dances from
Shakespeare", by the broadside Band (Saydisc CD-SDL409).

The CD notes say that the MS version was printed in Gibbon, John
Murray, 1930, The Melody and the Lyric.  The notes also make reference
to a restoration of Peter Warlock published in 1925.

stated.
>If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
>Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in
reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
>Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
>Further communication will signify your consent to this.
>

>To get on or off this list see list information at
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

Jetzt neu: Der Routenplaner von Tiscali
http://www.tiscali.de/trav/routenplaner.html