From: Peter Jones-RR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 April 2008 10:48
To: Matteo Turri
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Sigh No More Ladies

I've just had an email from Gerald Place, who is the tenor who sings
Sigh No More Ladies on the new Naxos CD of music from Shakespeare. The
version they sing is actually Beauty Sat Bathing by Robert Jones from
Book III Ultima Vale, but the words of Sigh No More fit perfectly. I'm
putting "arr. Gerald Place" in my programme...

Best wishes,

Peter