If you attended the 2008 LSA Summer Seminar a few weeks ago, we would
like to have your photos and written impressions of the courses and
concerts you attended included in the summary of the event to be
published in the August issue of the Quarterly (particularly if you are
one of those who raised your hand to volunteer during the general
meeting, but even if you are not).   Material needs to be received by the
18th of July.  Please submit hard copy writeup or photos on CD to the
editor for that issue,

Jocelyn Nelson
School of Music
336 Fletcher Music Center
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858

or preferably by e-mail at the address for her posted on the "about LSA"
page of our website.

I would also welcome photos (ideally with captions or descriptive
material included) for inclusion in the overview on the LSA Website.

Regards,

Daniel Heiman
http://LuteSocietyofAmerica.org